Paint Correction "Level 2" & Gyeon Mohs+ Ceramic Coating for 1400 EUR VAT Excl
- Snow foam pre-cleaning including delicate items careful treatment with a detail brush;
- Doors opening parts In-depth cleaning;
- Rims face and wheels inner in-depth cleaning including all wheels removed as well as a protective coating (effective for 3months);
- Wheels arch cleaning;
- Paint claying to remove any contaminants, overspray, or residue left on the paintwork;
- Vehicle body hand-cleaning using a 2-bucket system;
- Vehicle body carefully hand-dried;
- A one- to two-step paintwork refreshment using a polishing machine with different compounds and polishes for a paint default correction up to 70% to 85%.
GYEON Mohs+ Ceramic Coating
Q² Mohs+ is the hardest automotive paint coating which makes the paint extremely resistant to scratches.
The coating preserves the effects achieved during the paint correction and is synonymous with much slower paint degradation during daily maintenance routine. It is able to maintain 80% of its original hydrophobic properties and to last on the paint for a period of at least 5 years. An optimum car protection against environmental factors and driving conditions.
For further info please call on +377 97 70 36 75
or email us on email@example.com